1lb Alleluia Acres ground Italian sausage
2 – 8oz cream cheese
6 to 8 large portobello mushroom caps
cooking oil (we use avocado)
1 teaspoon parsley
1/4 teaspoon garlic, dill weed and salt
*We use all organic ingredients and Redmond salt in our kitchen
1. Add 2 tablespoons of oil to your skillet.
2. Brown Italian flavored ground sausage in your pot on medium heat.
3. Once meat is cooked, remove from heat and place in large bowl.
4. Add room temperature cream cheese to cooked meat. Can also add optional spices.
5. Stir meat, cream cheese, and spices together until evenly mixed.
6. Spoon mixture into mushroom caps and top with parmesan cheese.
7. Bake on 425 for 15 minutes, can broil for an additional 5 minutes for a crispy finish.
8. Serve once cooled. Makes 6 to 8 large stuffed mushroom caps.